Based in Lyon, France
November 13th, 2017
Windows / Mac / Linux
Ping Pong Palz on nekomatata.com
Life isn't always easy, but they meet every day to train for nationals anyway. Meet Sophie, Yann & Dallas. Learn why playing a simple game of ping-pong is so important to each of them.
Ping Pong Palz was originally developed in 9 days for the Weekly Game Jam. The theme was 'Meltdown'. We're planning on extending it to a full featured game in the future.
- Fresh visual and audio experience
- 3 characters to meet and learn about
- Multiple endings and secrets
- Keyboard & Gamepad support
- Windows / Mac / Linux releases
Gameplay video by Alpha Beta Gamer Ping Pong Palz - Friendship and Table Tennis!
Let's Play video by Myerax Ping Pong Palz - More than just Ping Pong
Let's Play video by DevinCrystie Ping Pong Palz - Are We Though?
- "It's a beautiful little game with stylish visuals and well written dialogue."
- KJ Robertson, Alpha Beta Gamer
Ping Pong Palz on Itch.io
Ping Pong Palz on Gamejolt
Nekomatata is the brain-child of Camille Mohr-Daurat and LaTorri Lindsay - two industry professionals who are passionate about making games. Their games aim to tell emotionally impactful stories that resonate with players.
More information on Nekomatata, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ping Pong Palz Credits
Artist, Game Designer
Programmer, Game Designer